The following article describes the process for connecting Safewhere*Identify to AD FS 3.0 via Artifact binding. It is recommended that you read the following document before starting:
• How to Connect Safewhere*Identify to AD FS 2.0 http://docs.safewhere.com/identify-how-to-connect-safewhereidentify-to-ad-fs-2-0/
• Microsoft's AD FS 2.0 installation guideline.
1. Enable artifact resolution in ADFS
2. Change the default value of binding from POST to Artifact
- At relying party trust, choose reply party that you are working on it.
- Right-click and choose Properties.
- Navigate to the Endpoints tab.
- Change the default value of binding from POST to Artifact like the image below:
- Go to the Connections tab and edit a SAML 2 Authentication Connection that you created to connect Identify to ADFS.
- At "SOAP binding binding name" field, fill value: ssp_binding