Click on the login method you have lost access to
You now have two options:
Change to another login method
If you have the option to log in with another method (authenticator app, web authenticator, or OS2factor), you can also log in with this instead. If you choose to do so, you will have to use this method for future logins instead of the method you are using now.
You change your login in the following manner:
- Go to the login page (where you usually log in)
- Click "Troubleshoot NSIS login."
- Sign in with your NemID
- Select "Change MFA"
- Choose the MFA type you want
- You will be asked to log in with the new method the next time you log in
You can also contact your administrator to change your login if you do not have access to:
- Your phone
- Din e-mail
Authenticator app is e.g. Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator. Web authenticator is eg Windows Hello PIN, touch ID.
You can use recovery code to log in if you:
- Do not have access to your device with your second factor login – e.g. your phone or PC
- Do not have access to the program to which the second factor code is being sent – e.g. your authenticator app, OS2 factor, Windows Hello
You received the recovery code when you signed in last time.
If you can't find your recovery code, follow the following guide permanently lost access to device or code
Note: If you permanently do not have access to your device/application with the second factor login, follow the following guide permanently lost access to device or code
Here's how to log in using your recovery code:
- Sign in with your password, and username (like you would normally do)
- Tap "Use recovery code"
- Find your recovery code and type it into the box
- Tap "confirm"
- You'll now get a new recovery code - REMEMBER to save it in a safe place where you can find it again!
- You are now logged in